let's get on a first name basis

So, first post, and I am so excited to be starting my very own fashion blog! I've been following fashion blogs for ages, but did not feel it was the right time to be starting my own until now. This is going to be such an awesome creative outlet for me. So first off, I'll list 10 things you should know about me...



1. My name is Jasmine, Jay for short. That's what my family members have always called me since I was little.


2. I am currently pursuing a B.S. in fashion merchandising with a minor in business.


3. Fettucine Alfredo is my favorite food in the whole universe (and one of the most

fattening...hmm, figures).


4. I think I have insomnia (I'm sure there will be a lot of night-posting going on here).


5. I would die without my laptop.


6. I hate clutter and mess.


7. I love all things beautiful.


8. I am a brutally honest person. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes it's not, I have learned....


9. but I am madly in love, so it's all ok. ;)


10. I stand up for what I believe in.


Anyways, you'll definitely learn more about me along the way. Please be patient with me because I am new to this whole blogging thing and still getting used to everything!



Comments

  1. hey congrats on your new blog! what type of laptop do you use? follow me on twitter

    babycakez0426

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share the love :)

Popular Posts