I’M NOT AN ANGEL, BUT YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I KNOW ONE. (1/30)

Hey guys! How was your guys day?? Mine was pretty good! I’m so pumped that I can actually start participating in the 30 for 30 challenge now! Here’s outfit number 1 of 30: HPIM3753

HPIM3757

HPIM3751 snood-DIY; top-thrifted; skirt-from Marshall’s; tights-from Marshall’s; socks-Charlotte Russe; shoes-Maurice’s

HPIM3760

 

Today my grandmother called me and asked me what I want for Christmas…and I didn’t know! Usually I have some kind of idea of what I want, but I’ve been so busy, I haven’t even thought about it! So today got me thinking and I made a Christmas Wish List of big ticket items.

Christmas Wish List

I need the first desperately, the camera I have now produces very poor quality photos (I must apologize!). The second and third are purely wants, and the fourth is for organizational purposes for my bedroom. Of course, even though these are all non-fashion related wants, there’s always room for additions to my closet! But we’ll save that for another post! :) What do you guys want for Christmas?

sjdgsaidhsa

Comments

  1. coool tights! I want new makeup brushes and fuzzy slippers :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt with the tights are amazing. Have to get my handds on some amazing tights for my holiday parties.

    I need a digital camera as well and a massage...it's been a long week already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you layered knee highs over your tights! very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look! loving the combo of burgundy and grey!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share the love :)

Popular Posts