A LITTLE DEPTH.

Hey guys! I know it’s been a LONG while. I have been so so so busy. Along with going to school full time and having a job, I have had a creative block since after the new year. Has this happened to any of you before? I’ve definitely had a block before, but never for this long before. It’s quite frustrating. Anybody have any good advice for getting out of this creative block? Even when I’ve tried to make myself put outfits together, I just become frustrated and then become disinterested. I don’t know what to do! I definitely still love blogging and I will always love fashion, I just need some pointers for getting out of this rut!

google.com

Comments

  1. Hi! i've just found out your blog and I loved it!

    Kisses from Portugal*


    http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share the love :)

Popular Posts