ONE MORE TIME!

Hey guys! Wow, I have been busy, busy, busy. My time is taken with final projects and papers, not to mention final exams coming up! I’m SO excited for the end of the semester, you guys have NO idea. Quite a few of my cousins and friends are coming down to stay with me after finals for a week and we are going to “celebrate”, and by “celebrate”, I mean…well you know what crazy college kids do, right? :) (There WILL be pictures by the way, so get excited for that) And then right after that, I fly out to Hawaii, yes, Hawaii! (There will be even MORE pictures, so get even MORE excited)

Here is the last pic from my fashion forecasting project!

DSCN0357
headscarf-mom’s; dress-random boutique; necklace-gifted; boots-Target

DSCN0369

Hope you guys have a good last few weeks of school!

sjdgsaidhsa

Comments

  1. You are so awesome! I do not believe I have read through something like that before.
    So good to find another person with a few unique thoughts on this subject.
    Really.. thanks for starting this up. This site
    is something that is required on the internet, someone with
    some originality!

    Take a look at my web page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0SnIe5MlE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share the love :)

Popular Posts