STUCK IN A HARD PLACE.

I know I haven’t posted in forever. I’m definitely going through a huge rut coupled along with being crazy busy.

First of all…I got married! Yes, it happened sooner than I thought it was going to but regardless, it was absolutely wonderful! :)

Secondly, I don’t know if you guys have ever had to live out of suitcases before due to lack of furniture. My husband and I have been doing it since July and I cannot get past this disorganization it’s causing. It’s driving me nuts! We ordered a bed frame and 2 dressers  from furnitureblue.com back in July and we still have not received our furniture. Have any of you heard of this company or ordered from them before? I am warning you all…DO NOT ORDER FROM FURNITUREBLUE.COM! They have terrible customer service! Whew! It’s so frustrating! Sorry, I just had to get that out.

Lastly, I have some news that I am extremely excited about. It’s something that I have been thinking about for a while and I finally went through with it. I am double majoring! I have already claimed Fashion Merchandising major/business minor, but I am also majoring in French! I am so excited to learn the language. I really haven’t been this excited about learning in ages. Which leads me to my next piece of news…I am going to France this summer to study abroad!! It’s 4 weeks in Bordeaux and 4 days in Paris. I am crazy excited and this is the opportunity of a lifetime. I have never been to Europe before and I cannot wait for this experience!!

I apologize for my HUGE absence. I am really going to try to post at least once a week, but I can’t promise anything. With school and work, it leaves little time for other things, but I really want to keep this going, so I'm going to have to make time. Here’s an outfit!

DSCN1114 top-Rue21; shorts-Vero Moda; tights-JC Penney; shoes-gojane.com

I know it’s not the best picture, but I really like the outfit! I ordered the shorts from asos.com, and they are so cute! Kind of Gossip Girl, no? When I wear them again, I’ll post a better picture. I was in a hurry and about to leave for class.

Anyways, it’s nice to be back!

image

Comments

Popular Posts