Bath & Body Works (Slatkin & Co) Fall Mini Candle-Cider Lane Review

Hey guys! So this is the first product I’m reviewing from my Influenster Beauty Blogger Voxbox Fall ‘12: Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle in Cider Lane. When I opened up my voxbox after getting it in the mail, I immediately smelled the candle. The scent screams autumn! It smells like a glass of delicious hot spiced cider with a hint of caramel. As soon as I lit it, the scent immediately spread throughout the room and it lasts. The candle overall is great quality. I loved it so much, I went to Bath and Body Works and bought the full-size 3-wick version. In addition to the quality and delicious scent, another thing I like about the full-size candles is the open, wide top. I’ve bought other candles with smaller openings on the top and they are hard to light. With all the candles from Bath & Body Works, it is much easier.   I will definitely be back to get more candles. They have a bunch of different scents and they are all awesome!

DSCN1458

Have you guys tried any candles from Bath & Body Works? If so, what are your favorite scents?

image

Comments

Popular Posts