Check out my items for sale on Tradesy.com!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know that I have some items up for grabs on Tradesy.com. I’m not sure if you’ve used or have ever heard of Tradesy, but it’s a pretty awesome site. You can buy and sell used or new items and the prices are pretty outrageous (in a good way). I got a pair of Hudson jeans for $20! Now, that’s awesome! I thought I was going to cry when I found them…no, seriously, I almost cried. Anyway, if you want to buy some affordable clothing or make some moolah getting rid of your old clothes, definitely visit Tradesy. CHECK OUT MY ITEMS FOR SALE HERE!

IMG_0850

IMG_0845

IMG_0868

IMG_0869

IMG_0872

IMG_0874

IMG_0892

There’s a lot more to be had…I had a huge closet cleanout!  Go check it out!

CLICK HERE

-Jasmine

Comments

  1. Love the skirt with buttons! REALLY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like those silver shoes! Maybe you have http://www.vinted.com/ account too? I would love to check more of your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share the love :)

Popular Posts