SO WATCH ME WORK (5/30)

Hey guys!

This morning my boyfriend and I went and had a nice breakfast at Cracker Barrel, and then I dropped him off at the airport. His dad is in the military and they live over in Hawaii, so he gets to go there for winter and summer breaks. Not fair! I wish I could go with him!! All I know is that I will miss him!

DSCN0105

blazer-Focus2000; tank-Rue21; necklace-vintage; jeans-American Eagle Outfitters; shoes-GoJane.comDSCN0096

DSCN0100

DSCN0109

  Hope everyone has a great day! :)

sjdgsaidhsa

Comments

  1. As I said on Chictopia - I love this look and would wear it in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!
    The heels and blazer are gorgeous ;)
    ♥♥♥, Angie
    Check out my blog & maybe we could follow each other?
    styleninfa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blazer and necklace.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hye I found you on Chictopia- thanks for the sweet comment! I love this outfit- simple and chic! New follower :)

    xo Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog <3 keep up the outfit posts

    www.aniab.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! You friended me on Chictopia, so I thought maybe we could be blog friends as well!

    Love this look...very professional, but still totally chic. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this outfit:) love the shoes and blazer!

    http://sewvintagelove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share the love :)

Popular Posts