WE CAN DANCE UNTIL WE DIE (4/30)

Hey!! Finally, I have time to update properly!!! There’s going to be a lot of posts and pictures coming up, so brace yourself!!! I really appreciate you guys sticking with me and my blog so far, I am so grateful. :) And I apologize, some of the photos came out blurry, I just got a brand new camera and my photographer and I are still getting used to it!

DSCN0075 DSCN0083

 DSCN0069

scarf/necklace/legwarmers-Rue21; sweater-thrifted; jeggings-American Eagle Outfitters; oxfords-GoJane.com
DSCN0074

This was a super warm outfit that was perfect for walking to class. I bought those legwarmers forever ago, but I didn’t really know how to style them until now, so this was my first time wearing them. I am so glad to be done with this semester of school…now I have six full weeks of break!! YAY! I will be working and blogging the whole time. Do you guys have any special plans for the holidays? :)

sjdgsaidhsa

Comments

  1. I love your scarf and necklace. Great look!
    xoxo from Hannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good outfit!
    If you want come to my blog and if you follow me I'll be happy! :)
    Anna
    http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog you have, and just love all your pictures!!

    Do you maybe want to follow each others blogs?? Come check mine out, and follow or tell me what you think :)

    Hugs Ditte (dk)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love your jumper and scarf! So perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfits dear ! you look cute !
    visit and follow my blog if you don't mund of course <3


    daraziivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is adorable - I love you leg warmers & scarf!

    Congrats on finish a semester! That's pretty exciting :)

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! you got your leg warmers out! i should start wearing them too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the leg warmers!

    xx http://seejaneworkplaylive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and I hope you have the best break! I'll be going to Paris for the holidays!
    X Lisa

    lisarosalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a clever way to tie your scarf! I'm going to have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that outfit! I've looked everywhere for oxfords!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share the love :)

Popular Posts