CAD Final Project

Hey guys! This semester is drawing to a close and my projects are all done! Being a fashion major consists of classes full of projects, but if you like projects, then it’s something great to get into and something you’ll enjoy for sure. Here is my latest project I completed for my CAD class. We had to create a collection for Fall/Winter 2012/2013. Overall, the project was stressful, but I really enjoyed doing it. 

                                  CollectionStatement_Page       Color_Story

LineUp-Page 

                                     Outfit_1 Outfit_2

                                     Outfit_3 Outfit_4

Outfit_5

I’m not a design major (I’m a merchandising major), but I like how it turned out. What do you guys think? I’m always open for suggestions to better my work!

image

Comments

  1. Hi babe!

    Thank you so much for the sweet comment on chictopia!

    PS: I couldnt do it better!:);)

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share the love :)

Popular Posts