FAVE LOOKS OF THE WEEK 11/09-11/15

Sorry for the long absence! I was off visiting family during my Thanksgiving break and I came back and had lots of schoolwork! Only two more weeks and the semester’s over and then I’m off for another month! I hope to be updating a lot during that time!

Vintage-coat-zara-sweater

001: Marella of Me, Myself, and My Closet

Red-vintage-pierre-balmain-dress-maroon-gucci-hat-beige-ita-collection-bag

002: Nausheen of A Shah’s Life

Lulus-boots-forever-21-hat-romwe-sweater-flattery-leggings

003: Breanne of Flattery

Tan-ax-paris-dress-black-mohito-coat-beige-mohito-bag-black-fleq-heels

004: Meri Wild Blog

Zara-skirt

005: Ruxandra of From Brussels, With Love

Camel-spank-blazer-turquoise-blue-rebecca-minkoff-bag-magenta-h-m-blouse

006: Alexandra of To Vogue Or Bust

Army-green-cargo-asos-jacket

007: Cara of A Fashion Love Affair

Black-zara-heels

008: Olivia of Olivia-Taylor La Voyageuse

Mm6-boots-current-elliott-jeans-celine-bag

009: Betsy of The Soos Is Loose

Sheer-dress-kensie-dress-heather-gray-draped-cardigan-rachel-roy-sweater

010: Erica of LP Fashion Philosophy

image

Comments

Popular Posts