GONE FOR LONG, BUT BACK AGAIN

Hello again! It’s been a long time since I last posted…since May, I believe. Wow, a lot has happened since then. Some good, some bad. I’ve moved up north, switched schools and have been moving forward in life. We are approaching the season of thankfulness (although it should be all year round!) and I have so many things to be thankful for!

  • my husband and doggie (and the unconditional love I receive from both of them!)
  • my extremely supportive family
  • the ability to travel (to France, to see family)
  • being able to continue school and pursue my degree
  • the seasons of fall and winter (which I now get to experience since I moved up north!)

I’ve been soaking up the cooler weather and the use of cozy sweaters have become a daily occurrence! I LOVE getting cozy in the evening with a cup of tea, a blanket and my iPad, catching up on blog posts and such.

All photos from tumblr and pinterest

So true.

cute!

So, I want to know: What are you guys thankful for? And what is your favorite thing to do in the fall?

image

Comments

Popular Posts