NATURE INSPIRED INTERIORS

You know what I love? I love me some nature. So when I get a chance to bring a little piece of the outdoors to the indoors, you can bet that I’ll do it. It freshens up a room and adds interest. For instance, birch trees…I think they’re beautiful! Something about the contrast of the light and dark tones really attracts my attention. I also love the look of bare branches in a flower vase in the winter. I’ve even seen some glittery ones that were really awesome! Do you guys like to bring the outdoors in? How?

only-onn-thursday:

…

All photos from Tumblr and Pinterest

reading nook

#bathroom #bathtub #italian #shower #interior #design

centerpiece inspiration

birch tree bed... um wow.

calm.

Comments

  1. These nature-inspired interiors are so inspiring. I especially love the amazing birch bed. I would love to curl up on that bed with a good book and a cup of herbal tea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share the love :)

Popular Posts