Love Goodly - April/May 2017


Cost: $29.95/every other month 

What it is: A bi-monthly vegan subscription box containing beauty, wellness, and lifestyle items. 

April 2017 box theme: "Earth Day" 

 
 
 

 
100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask 

 
One Love Organics Love Springs Eternal Youth Preservation Serum

 
100% Pure Maracuja Mascara in Black Tea 

 
PureSol Konjac Body Sponge 

Final thoughts: I liked this box and thought it had a good array of items. I've been hearing about Konjac sponges a LOT lately so I am eager to try it out. My favorite was the youth preservation serum! One Love Organics is a great brand and they have quality products. The serum makes my skin soft and leaves it feeling hydrated. My least  favorite item was the mascara. I had received a small sample before in one if my Birchboxes and found that it did little to nothing for my lashes. It is more of a lash tint than a mascara and would be good for someone who likes more subtle, natural-looking lashes. I like more dramatic lashes, so this was not for me.

What do you guys think about this box? Have you tried any of these products or brands before? Would you subscribe?

Comments

Popular Posts