Sugarbash - April/May 2017

Box: Sugarbash

Cost: $39.99/every other month 

What it is: A bi-monthly subscription box containing beauty and lifestyle items curated by radio host, Shirley Strawberry. 

April 2017 box theme: "Glamorous" 

 
  
Melinda Maria Amari Mini Necklace in Gold

 
Pure Cosmetics Fiber Lash Set


Addictive Apothecary Peppermint and Rosemary Foot Balm

Pure Lano Hydrating Hair Mask


Mari Bandz Black Ombré Sparkler 



Pure Cosmetics Luminizer
 


 
My Cup of Cake My Cup of Chocolate & Mug (unbranded) 


Final thoughts: I LOVED this box! I will use all of these items. It is really hard for me to pick a favorite item because they are all so good. I had never tried any products from Pure Cosmetics before and was impressed with both of these items! The Luminizer went on silky smooth and the mascara really gave my lashes a dramatic effect. Another honorable mention is the foot balm. I absolutely love the peppermint and rosemary scent! The chocolate on a stick was really tasty! Me and the hubs ended up putting them in our coffees instead and we loved it. I am super excited to receive my next box in June! 

What do you guys think about this box? Have you tried any of these products or brands before? Would you subscribe?

Comments

Popular Posts