Benevolent Beauty Box - April 2017



Cost: $29.95/month

What it is: A monthly beauty box focused on cruelty free products containing 4-7 full size items. 

April 2017 box:

 
 
  

 


Scrub Supply Co Coffee Face and Body Scrub

  
Orglamix Cream Luminizer in Illume 
 


 
Modish Polish Nail Polish in Where's My Mojito?

 
Clarria Cosmetics Pure Primer 

 
 Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Mocha
 


 
Loyalty bonus item!
Bellapierre Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lip Creme in Muddy Rose
 

Final thoughts: All of the products in this box are not only cruelty free but also vegan! I was pretty impressed! I liked most of the items and I will definitely be using them. Only complaint: I'm not sure why they would send two liquid lippies in such similar colors. I would have liked to see more varying colors. My favorite item was the coffee scrub! It smelled delicious and made my skin smooth and soft! My least favorite was the Bellapierre lippie. Although I really liked the color, the formula was extremely sticky and it didn't seem to want to dry or set. 

What do you guys think about this box? Have you tried any of these products or brands before? Would you subscribe? 

Comments

Popular Posts