Ipsy - April 2017

Box: Ipsy

Cost: $10/month 

What it is: A monthly beauty box containing deluxe and full size samples and comes in a reusable makeup bag. 

April 2017 box theme: "Side Show"

 

 
Ofra Cosmetics Blush in Format

Hey Honey Besame Mucho Lip Balm

 
Peek Beauty Eye Will Stay Naturally Long Wearing Eyeshadow in 250k8 


EM Cosmetics Illustrator Eyeliner Brush Tip

Swatches from left to right: EM Cosmetics eyeliner, Ofra blush, Peek Beauty eyeshadow

Skin & Co Roma Truffle Therapy Face Toner

Final thoughts: Overall, I wasn't super impressed. The Ofra blush was way too dark for my skin tone and would work better as a matte bronzer than blush. I've heard good things about Skin & Co's products. I liked the toner - it hydrated my skin, but kind of has a funny smell. I love the EM Cosmetics eyeliner pen! It has a flexible brush-like tip that makes it easy to achieve both a thick or thin line. It dries really fast and doesn't smudge. This was my first Ipsy bag so I'm banking that next months will be better. 

What do you guys think about this box? Have you tried any of these products or brands before? Would you subscribe? 

Comments

Popular Posts