Birchbox - April 2017

Box: Birchbox

Cost: $10/month 

What it is: A monthly beauty box containing deluxe size samples and occasionally full size products. 

April 2017 box theme: "Magic Inside" curated with products with natural ingredients that give results







Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo


Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner

Marcelle BB Cream in Golden Glow


Number 4 Jour d'Automne Smoothing Balm


The Beauty Crop GRLPWR Lips Liquid Lipstick 


Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream

Final thoughts: Overall, I thought this was a good curation of items. However, I was disappointed by the Davines shampoo and conditioner. I'm not sure why they included a generously sized sample bottle of the shampoo, but only a foil of the conditioner. I'm not a fan of foils, especially when you're paying for the samples. I really loved the Beauty Crop liquid lipstick and the Marcelle BB cream. The lipstick set really fast and didn't budge. The BB cream gives your skin a glow with a subtle golden tint. I was surprised with the coverage as well-it smoothed out my skin more than I thought it would. Thumbs up for this box!

What do you guys think about this box? Have you tried any of these products or brands before? Would you subscribe? 

Comments

Popular Posts